NEUROFIT is a preclinical Contract Research Organization (CRO) specialising in the evaluation of treatments for central and peripheral nervous system disorders.
We offer a comprehensive list of in vitro and in vivo models covering a wide range of indications.
NEUROFIT aims to facilitate your preclinical drug development by proposing the best models for your needs. Our goal is to accelerate the development of your programs by providing cost-effective methods for compound evaluation.
NEUROFIT is continuously developing new models and testing new molecules on our existing models to provide you with the most current validation data.
- Intranasal drug administration
- Yohimbine-induced panic-like behavior
- Resveratrol: antioxidant and neuroprotector?
- Ketamine: treatment for resistant depression
- Human iPSC-derived Neurons
- Evaluation of anti-depressant/anxiolytic drugs
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Rat nerve-Human muscle coculture
- Parkinson's Disease: catalepsy model